Don’t bother lining up for the hottest new rollercoaster at your local amusement park. The thrill ride of the summer is happening online at Americas Cardroom. Of course, we’re talking about the $5 Million Venom tournament, which kicks off July 16th and that awards at least a million bucks to the winner.
Unlike your local amusement park, Americas Cardroom won’t force you to pay a hefty admission fee for a short-lived dose of fun. In fact, their Step Tournaments are quite the opposite since you can enter Step 1 for free and work your way towards a $2,650 Venom ticket.
The Step 1 Freerolls run daily at12am, 4am, 8am, 12pm, 4pm and 8pm ET. They award113 total seats in Step 2. Of course, each step gets you one step closer to the $5 Million Venom seat, but you can also buy-in directly at any point.
Here’s how the later steps operate:
- Step 2 ($6.61 buy-in) – 25 Seats guaranteed to Step 3 (1 in 2.75 win)
- Step 3 ($16.51 buy-in) – 15 Seats guaranteed to Step 4 (1 in 3.6 win)
- Step 4 ($55.01 buy-in) – 6 Seats guaranteed to Step 5 (1 in 3.9 win)
- Step 5 ($215.01 buy-in) – 5 Seats guaranteed to Step 6 (1 in 3.15 win)
- Step 6 ($630.01 buy-in) – 1 Venom Seat guaranteed (1 in 4.41 win)
You should probably thank Americas Cardroom for those great odds above. That’s because they’re investing $120,000 each month into these Step Tournaments.
Looking for a little extra motivation? Check out Thomas
Cannuli’s cleverly named Cannuli Challenge. The Americas Cardroom
poker pro is trying to secure three $2,650 seats in the $5 Million
Venom with zero bankroll. If he can win three, surely you can win at