invest in the new Apple Watch. You’re going to want to monitor your
heartrate regularly and perhaps perform the occasional
electrocardiogram this summer. Why? Because it’s going to be one
hell of a roller coaster ride as you play in two massive poker
It all starts with your chance to win a WSOP Main Event seat during WSOP Takedown week. Here are the details:
WSOP Takedown Week – June 3rd to 9th
- Satellites are running every day during the week
- Buy-ins start at just $2.20.
- Daily satellites lead to WSOP Main Event Satellite on June 9th, featuring 15 packages guaranteed
Step Tournaments – Running now
- There are seven Steps in total
- Step 0 costs just 28 cents
- Step 7 is the WSOP Main Event Satellite on June 9th
If you win a package, you’ll get $12,500 deposited to your account. You can take a seat or take the cash. It’s totally your call.
Whatever you decide, be sure to keep July 16th open in your calendar for The $5 Million Venom, a multi-day poker tournament with a $5 million guaranteed prize pool and $1 million for first place. You’ll want to wear your Apple Watch for that one too. It’s going to be one hell of an adrenaline rush.